Your experience at Jock Safari Lodge will be inclusive of the following:
Welcome drink – served upon your arrival at the Lodge
Lunch – this will be served should you have an early arrival
this is broken down as follows:
- Tea, coffee, juice and selected pastries / fruit prior to your morning game drive
- Brunch buffet – this is served upon return from your game drive
- High Tea – this is served at 15h00
- Dinner – this is served at approximately 20h00, directly after pre dinner drinks. Each evening has a different dining experience, such as, Boma style (buffet served around a Camp fire) or fine dining (this is a 3 course set menu with two options per course – your order will be taken by the Manager on duty during your High Tea)
Two game drives per day – each game drive lasts approximately 3 to 4 hours.
- Morning game drive – all guests meet at approximately 05h00 for refreshments and depart at approximately 05h30 and return at around 09h00
- Afternoon game drive – all guests meet at approximately 15h00 for high tea and depart at approximately 15h30 and return at around 19h30
Selected house beverages
Game Drive beverages
Tourism levy and 15% VAT
We have had some exciting changes at Jock Safari Lodge which has reopened after a multi-million Rand refurbishment, and looks absolutely amazing! The new colour palate bring a sense of contemporary design and cleaner lines, coupled with traditional tones and brighter spaces.