Road transfers are done by an accredited company with the applicable liability and insurances in place. All transfers must be booked through the Reservations department prior to arrival. Vehicles used for transfers might change due to availability, but will be similar in size.
The below rates are
- per vehicle per way
- quoted, invoiced and payable in ZAR
- subject to change without prior notice
- net and non-commissionable
- only applicable if booked through the reservations department
- Please note that the transfers below from KMIA/MQP and Johannesburg will be effective from 1 September 2021 to 31 August 2022.
|KMIA / MQP||Leopard Creek
|Max. Pax||Rates per vehicle per way|
|1 – 2||R2,277||Complimentary||R5,520|
|3 – 4||R3,059||Complimentary||R7,245|
|6 – 12||R6,268||Complimentary||R9,430|
Entering Kruger National Park
Self drive and road transfers from Kruger Mpumalanga Airport (KMIA/MQP) are subject to Kruger National Park gate times. The Kruger National park prohibits the use of roads within the park once the gates are closed; therefore, guests need to be at their destination and transfer companies must be outside the park by the time the gates close. Jock Safari Lodge is approximately one (1) hour from the Malelane Gate and therefore we recommend that flights to / from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA/MQP) are booked to:
- arrive at KMIA/MQP no later than 14h30 on day of arrival
- depart from KMIA/MQP no earlier than 10h00 on day of departure No alternative arrangements can be
Transfers between Jock Safari Lodge and Skukuza/Malelane
These transfers are done by Jock Safari Lodge in an open game viewing vehicle if a closed vehicle is not available at the time of the transfer.
2021: R650.00 per person per way
2022: R650.00 per person per way
Transfer charges will be added to the total booking value and is payable with accommodation.
100% (Full) cancellation will be charged for all transfers cancelled within 48 hours of travelling.
Tel: +27 (0) 13 010 0019 Email: email@example.com