Whether you’re looking for an exhilarating outdoor adventure or relaxing quality time with loved ones, Jock Safari Lodge in the Kruger National Park has something for you.
The lodge with 6 000 hectares of natural landscape offers guests one of the best Big 5 game viewing experiences in South Africa with its exclusive riverbed traversing rights.
Safari Activities Available
- Game drives and Wilderness Walks
- Pilgrims Rest Retreat
- Fauna & Flora
- Kids on Safari
- Golf at Leopard Creek
Programme of Events
The following times are only an indication and approximate as these may vary according to seasons and weather conditions.
Both lodges operate independently, each with a full staff compliment, chef and host. Dinner alternates between the in and outdoor facilities, weather permitting.
We suggest that guests arrive in time for lunch on their day of arrival as not to miss out on any game drives during their stay.
Please check with reception to reconfirm your transfers / flight departure times. Due to the rules and regulations of the Kruger National Park, nobody is allowed on any Kruger National Park (KNP) roads during the period of gates being closed. Therefore, guest must be at their destination by the time gates close.
Times vary slightly from season to season
- 04h30 / 05h30 Wake up call
- 05h00 / 06h00 Early morning refreshments served
- 05h15 / 06h15 Depart for morning game drive
- 09h00 A continental breakfast buffet and (plated)
- hot breakfast is served
- 11h00 Requested check-out time
- 12h00 Lunch is served until 14h30
- 13h00 / 14h00 Recommended arrival time
- 15h00 / 15h30 Afternoon tea
- 15h30 / 16h00 Depart for afternoon game drive
- 20h00 Pre dinner drinks
- 20h30 Set menu or Braai/Barbeque dinner is served – every alternate night
Contact us to book your African Safari in the Kruger National Park.